Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I want.

It was a summer, when I practically managed to open up a candy shop behind the main market, collecting enough capital to start the business. The summers where hot, unbearable, but I could see why it was unbearable. It had to do something with the rains and all other buzz about the global warming going around in the village. It was a monster. No body had seen it, But Government had warned us about it. They said we had to use things with lesser smoke to help prevent the global warming. I started to daze down, thinking about the monster, nothing came up, but still I had to come up with something. I entered a semi-dreamy state. But still the brain had its control over what I had to say, I make up my mind and oh gosh I am bored already. I wait for the boredom to go, I can't help it, It stays there, eating me up little by little finally I slip into sleep. and Silence and sleep.

0 comments: