Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Traveler-7: The Singularity

The Singularity is the past and the future of the universe...

The leather clad journal thus spake,

His frame shrivelled, form intact, spirit broken,
A man not from our time, floated free.

Clad in white, the first contact ours,
'Earth speaking, speak to us',
'I am lost in space, help me home'.

A gentle tug, a forceful push,
His frame broke free,
Floating like a feather, he fell,
Into the earths cradle he fell,
'Home I believe', he sighed a relief.

He spoke, a feeble cry, words heavy with solitude.

'I have been lost, I believe',
He settled a bit, comfort I think he sought.

I could see pain in his enlightened spirit,
As he searched for his world, eyes racing,
Then his gaze dropped, despair I believe.

'This is not my home', at length he spoke,
'A fool I am to believe otherwise',
'I have transcended space and time', he sighed,
'Travelled through worlds, hoping it to be mine',
'But, alas, time beat me to it yet again', he smiled.

0 comments: