Saturday, October 8, 2011

Splashes


.. Memory are like splashes of water, falling from the sky, they disappear with time..


Drops splashed open the door, a mountain path,
I walked, wet as the rain lashed its might on me,
A mud covered cloth to hide my shame, I walk on.

Its raining memories, washing my mind, making me numb,
Each drop a stab from the past, as I walk the path,
The rain won't stop, the blue of the water disappears.

I remember the rain, washing my dreams away, despair
The path is difficult, alone I walk, as I leave my comrades behind,
A turn for each, as they go their own ways, away from the pain.

I watched the gray of the sky, clouds laden with sadness,
Its the same inside my heart, my soul clouded with fear,
The colors fade, turn red as they splash on the ground.

Colors play their part, as they fade away into nothingness,
I have to survive, my heart says, I hold my staff, up I stand,
The mountain would be overcome, and the rain shall stop.

And I walk, away from everything that ever defined me.

0 comments: