Friday, January 14, 2011

Voices

Walking through the meadows, did I hear the cry,
Of a child in pain, A child left alone.
A child is born as one dies,
A child is born as one is lost.
And I did hear voices, voice of the crying child.

The child did grow, As I lost the grip on reality,
Compressed in my dreams did I suffocate.
Stars tickled my senses, as my eyes closed,
Winds became my echo, as I opened to speak,
And I did hear voices, voices taking control.

Who am I, Where was I, The voices did command,
As I lay, feeling the grass beneath,
now a grown man, he stands within me,
now a grown man, he pledges to destroy me,
And I did hear voices, voices as I died.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite creepy,unnerving and b'fully sad at the same time.Kinda takes me back to the last few creepy chapters of the 7th Harry Potter book.It kind of leaves me with a feeling that can't be expressed in words.Tearful yet VERY creepy.