Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Bloom

She winks, 
The mischief, twinkle, 
She winks,
The silent grim,
And the bloom,
That saw no sun light.

She winks,
Death she cribs,
She winks,
Nothing makes sense,
I blink at death,
The existence, a pain.

She winks,
Makes stories,
She winks,
Kill the horror,
Fading light, escape,
The scene of thousands.

She winks,
Cradle of the undead,
She winks,
I was a friend !!!
Kill the messenger,
Peace I believe is myth.

She winks,
I cringe with pain,
She winks,
Fire burns less, 
The flower blooms,
Night, no light, no witness.

2 comments:

Ravenclaw said...

What i would appreciate is, like Wordsworth, give me a handbook on how to decode and appreciate your poetry!! I dont know the backgrounds to your poems and it really frustrates me!! i know I. A. Richards was all about words on the page and close reading bull but i appreciate a bit of history or atleast a pointer on where to start or where to veer off to... Or mayhap you can provide us readers with a visual stimuli, something close to what actually made you write...

Timothy Jude said...

Blah