Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Aftershock - 1


It was my best day, finally I had graduated, and nothing could stop me from being what I wanted. Well I could say that, the world had a different plan.It was a pleasant day. A copper sky, which marked the sunset, a light breeze which made the trees sway along with it, a slight chill in the air, which said, "Hey people winters' at your doorstep".

"I suggest we go to the Blue diamond, free starters, disco and a lot of hot chicks", chirped in Bierty. Well I loved him for his head. A cheap bastard he was, but still I loved how his brain worked.

I think I missed out on a lot of details to begin with. Well we were the gang of four, Bierty, Mat, Greg, and of course me . We stood up for each other. We were the main brain behind our batch functioning properly, well I am allowed to boast, but truth is truth, we were the best at what we did. We had started with random hacks, then a main grid, and bang, we were popular all over the campus. "The four Owls", as we were so lovingly addressed. Nights were our days and the days were well of course our nights.

And yeah coming back to the incident, we all agreed to what Bierty had to offer, we were cheap bastards too. The night of our graduation, in some random disc by the name Blue Diamond, and we four hopping for some fun.

"300 bucks each", the bouncer at the gate, pointed at the board. We fished out enough, and much was left with us for a pretty decent night.

The world that emerged at us behind those black doors was something we would never forget.

"Dude, the blue light is already tripin' me m'man", I heard my self hiss in a low voice. The interior of the disc was electrifying, splendid and really ( well I would require a good word to describe it folks )

I saw Greg and Bierty go straight into the dance floor, may be they wanted to hook up, I don't know, but I took a corner seat with Mat, and within half an hour we were already down with seven vodka shots. I could feel the world dance along with me, as I head banged away to the marvellous music that was playing by. Mat sat there unmoved, for him seven were still less, and within another fifteen minutes, he joined me, 10 shots down.

Well we danced the night away, until Bierty came up to us with something.

"You should try this mate, this is some serious stuff.", Well we couldn't hold our horses, and jumped all over it as hungry pack of dogs. It was something out of this world, something marvelous. We were soon in our own world, splendid, everything slowed down, the music, the dancing, everything, except for time.

"This is the last one for the night, thanks for coming along", screamed in the DJ, and soon we were out.

"I can't feel m' leg mate".
"Keep walkin', ye'll start feeling it a' soon as ye get tired."

And so we walked, reached somewhere, and slumped to the ground. Peace. Silence. Quite.

!!BANG!!

"Was that a gunshot!!!!??" Greg sounded a bit scared.


To be continued...

1 comments:

nimisha said...

Waiting! For the next one.