Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Reflections



I see my self in her eyes, reflections of my soul...

The eyes talk, make the world believe,
Her little eyes, they sang the story,
Our eyes meet, I see her story painted, like a movie.

The mirrors are everywhere, they are you, in you,
The mirrors made me love, made me hate.

Her little lips parted into a smile,
Her little rose lips came together in a kiss
As our lips parted, she began to sing, the story.

The walls soon will reflect, what you are,
The walls would loose their color, reflect your monster.

Her little hands hold on to mine,
I feel comfortable, fear nothing but me,
The warmth soon fades, as the fingers slip, empty space.

The water runs wild, flooding the world,
And I see my reflection, I drown in my reflection.

2 comments:

Ravenclaw said...

quite crazy. i didna get it at all. but well, did get this much: isnt it abt the monsters inside us????? the one which makes us scream with fear n loath ourselves for wat we do wen we r in the grip of our passion: the heightened senses of fear or rage......

Justin said...

why do you always change from second person to first person???