Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rain

The gray of the sky, overshadowed,
With no sun to light up my smile for you,
Said the wind to the cloud as he passed by.

Its night and there is no sun, lier my friend,
Why do you try to lighten my mind with your lie
Replied the cloud to the wind, as he blew

Do you see the moon, and its radiant light,
Still why do you hide it from reaching the earth,
Pushed in the wind to irritate the cloud.

I will rain, and then I will leave,
I will rain all this sadness, and then I will let in the light,
Shot back the cloud at the wind.

Why are you sad my dear,
Tell me and I will blow the sadness all away,
The wind was in a jovial mood now.

What do you know of hardships, to carry your burden,
All you do is blow around and fly around,
Replied an irritated cloud, about to snap.

I do fly around, but I do carry a lot
I push you with your sadness all along the sky,
The wind wanted to pick a fight

And they fought along for a long time,
The wind blew hard and the thunder did roar,
And finally the cloud gave up, as she cried.

2 comments:

Dews said...

I like!
Interesting take, and well-presented.

Unknown said...

Well done. It is good. seems to be a good friend who helps to lighten the sorrow of his friend.

Jose