Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rules of Insanity.

Love, when it defines, means,
Waiting on the stairs of life.
Waiting for the time to crawl,
A foot ahead and a foot back.
It would fall, It would raise,
But the sphere won't grow.
Even if it grows, It would still remain
As the moth that crawls by the fire.

Raise your eyes to the sky,
The moon awaits your presence.
Lower your gaze to the ground,
Where the light begs for your care.
Is it the horse that throttles,
Or the honey bee that stings.
Welcome to the world that can't discern,
What you speak and what the wind hums.

I swing, I slide, sunshine smiles with me,
I dance, I fly, the clouds pour with me.
Butterflies sail, with winds as their mates,
And I do fly, and petals fly with me.
Rules are for mortals,Rules are for sane,
Caught in the box, they never shake their brains.
Crumbled with the dry leaves, I do remain,
A thorn on a rose, what people call insane.

A special thanks to Rahul Göma Phuloré who was along with me in my madness, and my sis for choosing the apt title

2 comments:

Ravenclaw said...

i helped u?????? wow!!!! well, i loved it!!! specially the last line n the 2nd last para first few lines!!! toootaly insane yet high modernist n wow!!!! :* proud of u bro!!!

Tim said...

I should be more specific about my sisters from next time on. :P