Monday, March 7, 2011

The Fragile Beauty

Dedicated to the one who makes me Happy, Calm and more of me again.

In my arms she lay,
With her dreams on her lips.
As she sang, the wind danced,
And her curls caressed my fingers.

Was it her song,
That made the clouds hide,
For the day was bright,
And I missed no sunshine.

The fragility of grace,
Made my heart leap, leap with joy.
Here she lays on my arm,
Her hands playing with my fingers.

She made me dream,
Dream of a day with no fear.
Its her eyes that I love,
Its her voice that sooth my being.

The faint smile,
That plays on her lips,
The light touch of nature's love,
That sparkles in her eye.

She speaks and I hear,
Nothing would stay, she says,
Then she breaks into a kiss,
Nothing I care for, I say.

1 comments:

Zimbabwe vgtjbkjkij said...

Beautifully written. Very romantic! :-)