Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The unfinished Conversation - 5, Vengeance,

The crimson ribbon, that drenched my hands, 
For the love lay there, love of my life,
The crimson ribbon flowed free,

A fading beauty, she lay in my arms,
A tear I shed, promise not to cry,
A fading beauty, she withers away.

I clench her close to me, hold her near,
Her heart, clock work of stone, 
I clench her close to me, as she fades away.

I lay her down, her soft hair I brush,
Her lips, cold now, one last kiss,
I lay her down, and I disappear.

I found him gambling in a whore house, 
A stake through his heart I drove,
I found him gambling for his own life now.

1 comments:

Ravenclaw said...

apart from the word 'clench' which kinda jars me coz its somehow used outta context, the poem i love. specially the last stanza. its daebak!!