Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It rains for years.

The streaming tears, on her cheeks, 
Mesmerized my being, for a while,
I had lost all senses, time flew by,
Cry turned to pleading, drifting in space

Why touch, what is not yours,
Make way, through the waves.

Let your hands play a tune, 
And dance, fluttering through the air.

The color black, looks pale,
As her eyes, witness the pain,
The tears don't stop, they flow,
I am drowning in an ocean.

Why did your smile fade,
Laugh and make waves in the sea.

Hold onto me, she chimed,
But I drifted, drifted way out into void.

I saw a hint of pleasure, lust,
As the sun burned my skin,
Weeping, she sits, weeping she lies,
I will fade with the memories of the night.

Turn me into a stone, heartless
Sculpt me, give me life, let me be reborn.

Caress my hair, let me sleep,
In your arms, let me be the dream.

The sky parted, rained for years,
I am drowning, in the rain of fear.
Hold me close, don't let me drift, 
Guilt, I hold dear, sleep a drunken lullaby.

1 comments:

Ravenclaw said...

Real gud!!! I love it!! Specially the ending!! It flows like the ocean with its waves taking you in.... smooth n real good!!