Friday, August 6, 2010

If I Go Down

Hey girl, have you ever seen,
a sunset on the moon.
Don't be surprised, for i'm insane,
and the world just made me.

Hey girl,are you surprised,
that i have fallen so low.
i am not for real coz i'm insane,
so if a i go down,
i'll take you down with me

Hey girl, standing by peach tree,
hoping for an apple to fall.
Don't you know that those were lies,
and you are still feeding on them.

Hey you, don't be surprised,
that i have risen so high.
I'm a god not a human, So
if a i go down,
i'll take you down with me

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

u can do better work than this.its was a little immature.try more.no offense.

Ravenclaw said...

i like it. the spirit is infectious!!! "if i go down, i'll take u down with me!!!" my thots exactly sumtyms!!! why shud d others go scot-free n watch my downfall?????