Thursday, February 8, 2018

Will I know Her Pain

The blue of the night, reflected, precise, I do say, her eyes,
Her face drawn in a little frown, I guess, I can play a part in her games.

The angel who saw life depart,  as her wings were clipped,
Caught in an inter-twined truth, I play a part in her tears.

Life was just a little hidden treat, a ball mask, to be forgotten,
As the night settles deep, I see her blue eyes moisten.

My little dream, she blossomed,  she withered with the sun,
Dreams written on a page, I wish I could paint them pretty.

Purple bled the canvas, as the wings re-grew,
A fraction of an eon, they did stay, then fade at dawn.

Fate was a cruel joke, a celestial ploy, she would sigh,
A hug, a kiss, was that all I could gather, was that all I could give.

I saw her bloom, I saw her fade, I saw her grow, I saw her age,
I saw the little dreams blossom, I saw the dreams turn to nightmares.

But, till the end, I was unable to feel her pain.

0 comments: