Friday, July 6, 2012

One Song Poem(Don't Steal my Demons)

To hear the little voice, I strained,
The little kid in me, drenched in blood,

"How long should I wait?", He asks,
"Wait till the time is right", I say

"You have changed the right time",
Retorted the little kid in me, drenched in blood,

"How can I make you mine", his voice echoed
"You can't", I replied, turning my face from him.


"I am all alone, broken", a sob I heard
Tears rolled down his cheaks, I was unmoved.

"Do you want me to change", sob turned to plea,
"You are good the way you are", Impatient I was.

"Then why are you leaving me back",
Down on his knees, with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You are my past", I reply,
Ready to move on, with my baggage I leave.

"Yes, you have grown up",
The tears had dried up, as he regained his posture.

I left him that day, never to meet him again.
The little kid inside me, drenched in blood.

Until today, when I heard him,
The spark of a little voice in me,

"Don't let others steal your demons",

0 comments: